« Home | My Online Flipbook » | Fun Text! » | Angles » | My Flipbook » | No ordinary Friday » | My Mighty God » | Sound & Light Game » | Bahasa Indonesia » | Off to school I go » | Dad »

Computer Lessons

Glitter Text Generator


Through out this year I have experienced many challenges and accomplishments participating in computer lessons and the eLearning program. I really enjoyed participating in the computer activities, as I learnt new things every time. I especially loved the fact that we were able to post our homework assignments to our blog and therefore do our homework on line. I feel that I have become good at many tasks because of my involvement in computer activities, such as putting together mind maps and learning about uploading information and graphics from various web sites. During this year I have made a Digital Portfolio with my classmates. The Digital Portfolio shows what we have accomplished and learnt throughout that semester. We also added in pictures or diagrams to accompany the text in our Folios. We have had regular typing tests to make sure we are able to keep improving our typing skills. We have also written documents in Microsoft Word, and have made things in Kid Pix and Kidspiration. I have really enjoyed this year's computer lessons. Thank you to my computer teachers for teaching me!