« Home | My Mighty God » | Sound & Light Game » | Bahasa Indonesia » | Off to school I go » | Dad » | Character Day Reflection » | Snow White » | Image Enhancer » | Ibu Shirley's Mathematics Game » | 5 Jenis Alat Musik Tradisional Di Indonesia »

No ordinary Friday



On Friday we all enjoyed a public holiday, but some of the grade three students gathered together at Juhee's home for a day of fun and activities.

I left my house , together with my brothers, in high spirits as I was really looking forward to spending the day with my friends. Another reason that the day was to be a special one, is because we have recently found out that Juhee will be going to America, and the extra time that we spend with Juhee will be special to us all.

We were all invited to bring a piece of art along to participate in the exhibition, that was to be part of the days planned events. I was so happy to see some of my classmates had also attended, such as Kim and Aditya.

We enjoyed a lovely day together and, apart from the exhibition, we had a game of soccer with Juhee's father, which was great fun, and we were entertained by Lauren, who kept us laughing at her endless jokes.

Afterwards we went swimming at a complex in Bogor and had so much fun, but at the same time, got completely tired out.

After finally returning home, I realized how exhausted I actually was. What a wonderful day I had with my friends.

Thank you Juhee, that was no ordinary Friday!