« Home | Dad » | Character Day Reflection » | Snow White » | Image Enhancer » | Ibu Shirley's Mathematics Game » | 5 Jenis Alat Musik Tradisional Di Indonesia » | The Blue Court » | Reflecting back on the construction of my harp. » | Jesus Lives » | P.R Bahasa »

Off to school I go

Five days per week, it's off to school I go,
Starting in the early hours, until three o'clock or so.

As I make my way up the stairs and over to grade three,
It's there that I will find my friends smiling back at me.

I return their smiles, and greeting them I say,
Good morning grade three, what a beautiful and glorious day!

One by one we form a line, ready to enter our class,
And there at the top of the line, our teacher smiles and asks,

Grade three, you are all smiles today, is something going on?
But what our teacher doesn't know is that we are just happy to belong.

God above has blessed us with such a lovely school,
To not to appreciate His blessing, would make us a fool.

So thank You God, for blessing us with SPH,
To all of us, well, it's the very best school by far!