« Home | My Flipbook » | No ordinary Friday » | My Mighty God » | Sound & Light Game » | Bahasa Indonesia » | Off to school I go » | Dad » | Character Day Reflection » | Snow White » | Image Enhancer »

Angles

Our teacher, Ibu Shirely found another great mathematics game about angles.

Whilst playing this terrific game, I learnt many things about right, acute and obtuse angles.

A right angle is formed to look like the shape L , an acute angle is slightly smaller than a right angle and an obtuse angle is larger than a right angle. Angles are formed when two lines meet with one another at the same point.

Whilst playing this game, I was able to utilise my qualities as an inquirer, as I asked questions regarding how these angles are actually formed.

Excellent, Tiana! Your comment has met my expectation! I'm really satisfied with it. Hope you'll get well soon and be able to come to school tomorrow so you can do the test about angle.

Post a Comment