« Home | Image Enhancer » | Ibu Shirley's Mathematics Game » | 5 Jenis Alat Musik Tradisional Di Indonesia » | The Blue Court » | Reflecting back on the construction of my harp. » | Jesus Lives » | P.R Bahasa » | Water Pollution » | Cup-A-Phone » | Preparation plan for my musical instrument. »

Snow White

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello everyone, I'm Snow White. I was named such because of my complexion, which is as white as snow.
My step mother, the queen, was so terribly jealous of my beauty that she ordered her men to find me and cut out my heart, that was to be delivered back to the her in a box!
Fearing for my life, I ran into the forest where I found a lovely cottage that became my home, together with seven dwarfs who became my beloved friends.
However, the queen, disguised as an old women, tricked me into eating a poisonous apple and, upon doing so I fell into a deep sleep and was finally woken by a kiss from a handsome prince and lived happily ever after.

Tiana, your blog is very very nice. I wish my blog was nice like yours.

Post a Comment