« Home | 5 Jenis Alat Musik Tradisional Di Indonesia » | The Blue Court » | Reflecting back on the construction of my harp. » | Jesus Lives » | P.R Bahasa » | Water Pollution » | Cup-A-Phone » | Preparation plan for my musical instrument. » | Asyiknya Main Lumpur » | Caring »

Ibu Shirley's Mathematics Game







Ibu Shirley found an extremely interesting mathematics game about area and perimeter. Besides learning alot from playing the game, I also had some fun in the process!

I was a risktaker when I played the game because I tried something new. Also, whilst playing the game, I displayed my ability to be a thinker, because I had to come up with the correct answer.

Learning is really enjoyable when, like in this case, we didn't even realize that we were learning because we were having so much fun!