« Home | Preparation plan for my musical instrument. » | Asyiknya Main Lumpur » | Caring » | LOVE » | Saturday » | My Talents... » | Angel... » | The Mekarsari Experience. » | Mud » | Jesus »

Cup-A-Phone






Profile Jewels @ profilejewels.net

This morning the grade 3 students, with partners, worked on making a Cup - A - Phone.

Firstly,we prepared the things that we would need, which in this case was just a cup and some string. We took the string then we joined it to the cup bypushing it through a hole that we had made for this purpose. I think my partner and I were thinkers, as we had to plan how big the hole should be before joining the string.Once we were done we went into the atrium to try it out.
My partner and I tried our best not to let the string bend. If the string did bend then a problem would arise when we attempted to whisper into the Cup-A-Phone, our voice would not reach the other side. We had to be careful not totouch the string or else our voice would not travel the full length ofthe string, but instead stop in the place we touched it.

My partner and I also had to be knowledgeable because we had to predict how to tie the knot and how many times to repeat the tie. I really enjoyed this activity as I learnt many new things.

10/10 Excellent!

Post a Comment