« Home | Angel... » | The Mekarsari Experience. » | Mud » | Jesus » | Mekarsari Reflection » | Need the time? » | Mud Fight! » | Fun writing machine! » | GGM'S 4TH MARKET DAY... » | My Virtual D.J »

My Talents...



I believe God gives each one of us special talents for a reason.

Painting ...
I believe that God gave me the ability to paint. I love to paint, and for me it is easy because it comes naturally and I don't have to try too hard. Painting is also a way of showing others your feelings and expressing your own ideas. Painting is both relaxing and lot of fun. When I paint, I am able to show others how much I love God when I paint religious pictures, which I love to do.


Creative writing ...
I believe that another talent I was blessed with is creative writing. I really enjoy putting my thoughts and ideas onto paper to create a story. My favourite topic to write about is Jesus, mainly because I love Him so much, and because He has done so much for me. Jesus is the light of my life, and writing about Him fills me with joy and happiness.


Swimming ...
Another talent I have is swimming. I think that I am a good swimmer because I enjoy it so much. I am able to swim quite fast and I am very confident in the water. Swimming is a good form of exercise to keep both our body and our mind healthy. I think it would please God that I look after my health when I swim. Our body is God's creation, and we have a duty to Him to take care of it.

What a nice and informative blog. Nice background with decorative font color.

Post a Comment