« Home | Mekarsari Reflection » | Need the time? » | Mud Fight! » | Fun writing machine! » | GGM'S 4TH MARKET DAY... » | My Virtual D.J » | Venn Diagram » | » | Learning from my friends blogs » | My puppy Samantha »

Jesus


Everything I need is in You Lord,
The price You paid for me, I could never afford.
You are my rock, and on you is built my entire foundation,
You are everything to me, You are my salvation.
I shall never be afraid of what lies ahead,
Because with You, into the light I am led.
Just to say thank You, will never suffice,
Because for me, You have paid the ultimate price.
Jesus, Lord God almighty, my heart is filled with your love,
Even now, this moment, I feel You shinning down from above.
So take my life, it belongs to You,
And use me, and shape me, to glorify Your truth.