« Home | My Virtual D.J » | Venn Diagram » | » | Learning from my friends blogs » | My puppy Samantha » | Words for dinner » | Picture Cube » | man eating plant? » | How unkind is this? » | Bahasa Homework »

GGM'S 4TH MARKET DAY...




Today Grade three hosted our fourth 'Market Day'. We had many products, but our newest and most interesting products, were the 'Phoenix Egg' and a 'Harry Potter Crystal' I felt it was a successful day, as our sales went well. We will continue selling tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow will be a great success also. Market Day is a great opportunity for us, the grade three students, to practise our sales tequnique. After todays sales, we have made a profit of RP 4,120,350. With each new Market Day we seem to improve and understand more and more about actually buying and selling. I look forward to doing my best tomorrow to help my fellow classmates have another great and profitable day.

i learn that you put interesting activity.........................




gp

Post a Comment