« Home | Fun writing machine! » | GGM'S 4TH MARKET DAY... » | My Virtual D.J » | Venn Diagram » | » | Learning from my friends blogs » | My puppy Samantha » | Words for dinner » | Picture Cube » | man eating plant? »

Mud Fight!


I came home and told my mother all about our field trip, it took hours! In the begining however, she didn't believe me when I started explaining about the MUD FIGHT. Do you know what she said?" What?, you can't be serious, Mrs Jane would never let you do that, it must have happened whilst Mrs Jane wasn't watching". I laughed and said "mum, Mrs Jane joined in"!

I don't think that my mother was convinced about the last part, that Mrs Jane joined in, because her jaw dropped open when I told her and her eyebrows crinkled up into a funny shape.

I continued explaining about the best field trip that I have ever been on, but I could see by the look on my mother's face that she was still not sure about Mrs Jane's involvement in the slinging of mud.

Then, about twenty minutes passes by, and I happened to log onto Mrs Jane's blog. There it was, my evidence, my friends were 'mud coated' staring back at me from the screen! This was my big moment, the one where I got to prove myself.

I called my mum, she came, and guess what happened then? Her mouth dropped open again, but this time a big scream came out. Thanks Mrs Jane for your perfect timing uploading those pictures! Let's do it again!

Wow Tiana! The power of eLearning. I loved the mud fight - is it bad that I was the one who started it? I think that everyone must experience a mud fight at least once in their life. Now you have - awesome wasn't it!

Post a Comment