« Home | My puppy Samantha » | Words for dinner » | Picture Cube » | man eating plant? » | How unkind is this? » | Bahasa Homework » | Mathmatics Homework » | Jesus, Lord God Almighty. » | Three Beautiful Cherubs » | In her little world, so glorious and bright. »

Learning from my friends blogs


I have posted comments on five of my classmates blogs (and my teacher's). After reading each blog, I have learnt the following things from each person's blog.
1. Mrs Jane: Of course Mrs Jane has the best blog because Mrs Jane is our teacher and Mrs Jane understands many things that we, as students, don't yet understand. But thanks to Mrs Jane we are learning! Whilst reading Mrs Jane's blog, I have learnt that having a variety of different things on our blog will make it more interesting. For example, Mrs Jane has information about her family, Masters degree and studies, information for us in grade three and some fun things too, like the virtual pet and Tinkerbell. Adding to these things, Mrs Jane also has poems,upcoming events and an Avatar. I also like the fact that Mrs Jane sometimes posts students inquiries on her blog, such as Aditya's inquiryrecently. This way we all learn, firstly from Aditya's question and secondly from Mrs Jane's answer. From Mrs Jane's blog I have learnt many things.
2. Kathleen: Something that I have learnt from Kathleen's blog, is that it's good to let fellow classmates know about the things that are special to you. Kathleen has showed us that she is very creative and likes painting, and has mentioned many times that she loves to take part in activities where she can show her creative abilities. I think this is a wonderful idea, this way we can learn more about one another and the things that are meaningful to each of us. Kathleen is very creative, so from Kathleen's blog I have learnt something about creativity.
3. Aditya: What I have learnt after reading Aditya's blog is that it is always important to choose graphics that relate to the subject that you are working on. Aditya has chosen his graphics wisely, as most of them relate to what he is writing about and therefore help add to the explanation of the assignment. So from Aditya I have learnt that making graphics relative to what you are writing about is very important.
4. Arvid: What I learnt from viewing Arvid's blog was that a blog can be mixed with personal family pictures, such as Arvid's is, as well as our class assignments. I really liked reading through Arvid's posts because they showed me that he is very proud of his family, and that is so important. A blog can be made more personal by adding these sorts of things.
So from Arvid I have learnt that I can make my blog more personal with these kind of special touches.
5. Kalista: By reading Kalista's blog, I have learnt that over the school break, Kalista regularly updated her blog, which is really wonderful because we, her classmates, were able o read about her daily activities. I think that regularly adding to our blogs is a great idea, especially if you were also home for the holidays, like I was. So from Kalista I have learnt that updating my blog often, it keeps it interesting.
6. Kim: I really enjoy Kim's blog because it is constantly changing! It is interesting and bright. When I log on to Kim's blog I am always met with a surprise. I think change is a good thing as long as it brings positive results with, it and Kim's blog keeps on improving and getting better each time. So from Kims blog I have learnt that, used in the right way, change can also be refreshing.

I respect the way you put the picture Tiana.

Tiana, I like that you have put some story about God

Post a Comment