« Home | Reflection on eLearning » | Welcome! » | IBO Learner Profile » | My love for You I confess » | Country & City Life » | Searching » | Three cherries on a tree » | Surprises » | Merciful Lord Jesus » | CHILDRENS RIGHTS ASSIGNMENT »

My parents 'wants' for me, now, and in the future.


My parents 'wants' and hopes for me...

1.
The number one 'want' that my parents, have for me now, would have to be to love our Lord Jesus with all of my heart, mind, strength and my soul. My parents believe that this is the essence of life.
The number one 'want' that my parents have for me in the future, is to continue to love our Lord Jesus with all of my heart, mind, strength and my soul, and then add to that love everyday. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and my parents believe that there is no other more important ingredient for a joyful , happy, healthy and prosperous life, than this.
2.
The number two 'want' that my parents have for me now, is that I love my neighbour as I love myself, and that I treat others in the same manner that I, myself, would like to be treated. This is also the second most important commandment that Jesus Christ has set before all mankind, and ,hence it has become the second 'want' that my parents have for me now.
As you can probably guess, the number two 'want' that my parents have for me in the future, does not differ from the above want that they have for me now. I must try to accomplish this request that Jesus Christ asks of me now and always.
3.
The third 'want' that my parents have for me now, is that I should focus in my schooling. My mother and father believe that I should be on a 'quest' to become educated and knowledgeable. According to my parents, this is a very important ingredient to having a successful life. They do remind me of this almost everyday, so I am not likely to forget!
The second 'want' that my parents have for me in the future, is that I continue in my quest for educational success and fulfillment, that I can become an educated adult and be in a position to help others using the knowledge that I have obtained.
4.
The fourth 'want' that my parents have for me now, is that I can continue to be a wonderful daughter and sister, (I do try my best). My parents said that they do not want me to change, that they want me to keep remembering how important that loving and respecting my family is to enjoying, and having, a happy life.
The fourth 'want' that my parents have for me for the future is that I can grow up keeping my values, remembering that Jesus is the light of my life, and that I should always respect my
family and friends.
5.
The fifth 'want' that my parents have for me now, is that I stay balanced and focused on all of the above listed things. That each and everyday I strive to become a better person and remember that Jesus Christ is the light of my life.
The fifth 'want' that my parents have for me for the future, is that I can put to use all of the points mentioned above and have a joyous and happy life. That I will find a way to possibly lead or help others to come to know Jesus our Lord.