« Home | Welcome! » | IBO Learner Profile » | My love for You I confess » | Country & City Life » | Searching » | Three cherries on a tree » | Surprises » | Merciful Lord Jesus » | CHILDRENS RIGHTS ASSIGNMENT » | Number five on my 'needs' list »

Reflection on eLearning


Reflection On eLearining
We have just ended our UOI 'Say What' and we have started a new subject to focus on. Our new area of inquiry is to do with the topic 'I want, I need'. I am already learning to be more of an inquirer as we currently are doing our homework digitally and we also are using our quality of being reflective, as when we have completed our homework, we can view our friends blog to see what they have done and try use their ideas to set an example for us in the future, this area of learning is called using a 'blog'. Before we started this topic, I had no idea what a blog was! This form of digital homework is splendid as it has helped me improve my Internet skills! a few weeks ago I helped my brother, Jordaan, create his own blog too. I have come to learn and realize new things whilst helping him, and I think it is a wonderful idea for the Grade three students to use this method for our homework as it helps all of us improve our Internet skills dramatically!

Tiana maybe this is a big word but how can you type it so fast

Tiana, I think you are really making an Essay! That's all I can say!

Post a Comment